The Client is responsible for the payment of all charges incurred for the ordered placed.
1. GST - All prices are inclusive of GST.
2. Booking Confirmation - Any booking is provisional until Relish Foods has received payment, which in turn indicates an acceptance of our Terms and Conditions. All orders placed through the Website and electronic mail will be subject to “confirmation of order” acceptance by email from Relish Foods.
3. Payment - Unless the Client has been given credit terms, we request payment for all orders by credit card.
4. Ordering Times - Any orders placed after 3pm will be delivered the following day, unless confirmed otherwise by our staff. Please contact our office in the morning (from 8.00am) and we will advise order availability and delivery time, which may incur a surcharge.
5. Order Area – Catchment - Any orders that fall out of our catchment area may incur a special delivery charge; there is a minimum order of $250. Please note that we do not deliver on Sundays, unless special arrangements have been made.
6. Food Allergy Disclaimer - Relish Foods makes every attempt to identify ingredients that may cause allergic reactions for those with food allergies. Every effort is made to instruct our food production staff on the severity of food allergies. In addition, we label items with allergen-containing ingredients if the customer has requested it; however, there is always a risk of contamination. Customers concerned with food allergies need to be aware of this risk. Relish Foods will not assume any liability for adverse reactions to foods consumed, or items one may come in contact with while eating products from Relish foods.
7. Delivery - We endeavor to meet all delivery deadlines, however we cannot be held responsible for late deliveries when circumstances are beyond our control. We will communicate this in a timely and professional manner. Sunday Delivery - all Sunday deliveries will incur an extra $250 fee.
8. Complaints -
Any complaint shall be made promptly and should be sent by email to the attention of the General Manager of Relish Foods –
Lisa Kendall-Mandaliti at: ) firstname.lastname@example.org not more than 3 days from the date of the order / function concerned.
9. Force Majeure - Relish Foods shall not be liable for any loss due to any strike, lockout, act of God, act of terrorism, hostilities or any other circumstances outside their control.
10. Refunds - If the customer is not satisfied with any meal, food or any product provided by Relish Foods then we will gladly refund any monies spent on that product that is deemed unsatisfactory.